Design + Illinois Tech: An Alumni Panel on the Value of Design for Engineers, Architects, and Tech Professionals
Design’s power is its position as a nexus point. That’s why at ID, we integrate other disciplines and domains—including behavioral science, business, communication, and engineering—into our studies. And that’s why we encourage people from diverse backgrounds to pursue graduate study in design. Jeremy Alexis (BArch 1997, MDes 1999), IIT Institute of Design (ID) senior lecturer and director of IPRO, will introduce ID and lead a panel discussion. Learn how ID can expand your current skill set or present entirely new opportunities from fellow Illinois Tech students and alumni. Enjoy refreshments and get to know the ID community in a reception to follow.
• Jeremy Alexis (IIT College of Architecture + ID MDes)
• David Ofori-Amoah (IIT Mechanical Engineering + ID MDes)
• Prapti Jha (Architecture + ID MDes)
• Anand Nayak (IIT Stuart School of Business + ID classes)
• Jimmy Shah (Electrical Engineering, Engineering Management + ID classes)