careerID Confab Fall 2020 (new version of recruitID)
This fall we are using a virtual format for more meaningful networking with students and to make the event more efficient and customizable to the visiting organizations.
The goal remains the same—to get to know our students, while sharing information about your organization and the role of design within it. You also have the option to post open positions and have exclusive access to our students as candidates. Even if you don't have open positions due to COVID-19, it's worth your while to attend to get to know our students and help them stay connected with industry.
We built the new format based on the successful elements of our past events:
- Expanded roundtable conversations for each participating organization: We’ve multiplied our favorite roundtable discussions, providing each organization an opportunity to hold up to 3 roundtables on the day of their choice. We know that many organizations aren't currently hiring due to COVID-19. These roundtables are a great way to get to know ID talent and help our students stay connected to the design industry.
- Student interviews made easy: Traditional and informational interviews happen as best fits your schedule in the two weeks following the Confab. You will be able to respond to student applications, and invite students based on their resumes or your networking interactions.
- Less than three hours of your time: Our virtual experience prioritizes safety, eliminating travel and crowds.
- You can access employer registration on the careerID Confab Fall 2020 Handshake page.
- When you register, you will be able to choose a roundtable date: October 13, 14, or 15 (between 8 –11am CDT).
- If you already have a profile on Handshake, you should be able to log in and access the page right away.(If you have joined our event the past two years, you should have a profile!)
- If you do not a Handshake profile, you will be directed to set one up before you can access the event registration page.
- Registration cost is $200 for companies and $100 for nonprofits or government organizations
If you have any questions, please contact Krista Roble at email@example.com.