This spring we are using a virtual format for more meaningful networking with students and to make the event more efficient and customizable for organizations.
Get to know our students while sharing information about your organization and the role of design within it. You also have the option to post open positions. Even if you don't have open positions, it's worth your while to attend to get to know our students and help them stay connected with industry.
This format builds on the successful elements of our past events:
- Expanded roundtable conversations for each participating organization: We’ve multiplied our favorite roundtable discussions, providing each organization an opportunity to hold up to 3 roundtables on the day of their choice. We know that many organizations aren't currently hiring due to COVID-19. These roundtables are a great way to get to know ID talent and help our students stay connected to different industries.
- Student interviews made easy: Traditional and informational interviews happen as best fits your schedule in the two weeks following the Confab. Respond to student applications and invite students to interview based on their resumes or your networking interactions.
- Less than three hours of your time: Our virtual experience prioritizes safety, eliminating travel and crowds.
- Register by date: Thursday, February 18 or Friday, February 19 (8 –2pm CDT).
- If you already have a profile on Handshake, you should be able to log in and access the page right away.(If you have joined our event the past two years, you should have a profile!)
- If you do not a Handshake profile, you will be directed to set one up before you can access the event registration page.
- Registration is $200 for companies and $100 for nonprofits or government organizations
If you have any questions, please contact Kelly Costello at email@example.com