For over 80 years, the Institute of Design (ID) has driven business innovation through design. With bold new methods, groundbreaking research, and inspired graduates emerging each year, ID offers organizations unique opportunities to partner.
ID has a variety of ways to interact with our community, no matter your goal or desired level of engagement.
Engage with our innovation community
- Attend conferences, workshops, symposia and forums designed to explore important design topics, such as our Design Intersections event, Latham Lectures, and the annual Lucas J. Daniel Lecture in Sustainable Systems.
- Join our mailing list and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to stay connected with the ID community, its activities, and emerging issues in design.
Develop your innovation talent
- Hire innovators through our recruiting events throughout the year.
- Support employee development through our executive education or graduate design master’s degree programs.
Promote innovation in your organization
- Sponsor classroom projects to explore a challenge in collaboration with a class.
- Sponsor long-term research to advance specific topics of interest.
- Sponsor student practicums to engage a student team to focus on hands-on, applied challenges.
Enhance your visibility as an innovator
- Sponsor a conference, event, or lecture to connect with our network.
- Sponsor fellowships to materially contribute to the advancement of design.